Shortly About Us
fotografiaJO is specialized in fine art photography such as conceptual portraits and natural landscapes, and also expanded to the commerial, industrial, interior, wedding and fasion photography.
fotografiaJO official launch
fotografiaJO declares the kick-off of the company as a specialized photography services provider.12dec
fotografiaJO on the go!
Corporate is emareged of the corporation between the atrists photographers Mohammad Anabtawi & Hadeel AlRamahi.
Creative photo services
fotografiaJO is a creative photo corporation services bring a new dimension to product lines and visual communications. A large portion of projects is abled to be handled and carried over the low cost aspect of our business model to the commercial photography needs of our clients.
Having prior experience in professional photography studios, and years of experience providing commercial photography and photo editing services to our own clients, we've learned where to keep our equipment costs down and how to streamline large workflows for projects such as catalogs and e-commerce web sites. It translates into savings, and that makes our photography affordable by any company regardless of size or budget.
- Fine Art
- Wedding Art
- Fashion & Beauty
- Still Life
Why use us for your photography?
No hidden costs - clear and unambiguous pricing to suit businesses of all sizes.
Rapid service - you can often have your images supplied the day after a shoot, sometimes sooner.
Images that do the job you need them to do – the pictures you choose should not only convey the message you want them to give, but technically should be fit for purpose. Our wide expertise, standard image processing and free post production advice, will ensure your images can be used how you intended.
Image retouching service - a full image retouching (Photoshop) service is available if needed.
Large fine art quality prints of your photographs – we can use our exhibition quality print making skills to create fine art prints of your images for your offices and meeting rooms.
WHO: you & your camera.
(DSLR preferred but not required)
WHERE: fotografiaJO Office
COST: based on enrollment program*
(discount eligible based on the category of the applicant)
Why join our training?
fotografiaJO are capable to deliver a high-quality range of digital photography lessons covering topics for photographers of all levels including Introduction, Exposure, Light, Compositions, Colors, HDR, Workshops, Editing and Printing.
Our classes are small, personal and interactive. We focus on practical experience instead of just theory. Our lecturers are specialists in their respective fields and able to provide in-depth training on all camera brands.
- • Certificates from the Union of Arab Photographers will be distributed to applicants who completed the required hours.
- • Courses are available in the morning and evening.
- • Practical outdoor session included.
For more infomation please contact us on 0788330088 or email us on
Hadeel is holding a Diploma of Information technology and Diploma of Fine Art speciality imaging. Hadeel is the Co-Founder and Creative director of fotografiaJO, Trainer at the fotografiaJO Academy. Photography Specialities are Fine-Art Landscapes and Commercial Products.Read More
Mohammad is holding a BSc. of Computer Science, Co-Founder and Managing Director of fotografiaJO, Photography Trainer at the fotografiaJO Academy. Photography Specialities are Fine-Art Landscapes, Abstracts and Commercial ProductsRead More
- • Medium degree (Diploma) / Specialty Information Technology (IT).
- • Diploma in Fine Arts specialty imaging - Directors of Training Arts / Amman (2008 - 2010) - Affiliated to the Ministry of Culture
- • Jordan Photographic Society - Member since the 2008.
- • Jordan Photographic Society Administrative Member as the General Secretary (2011 ~ 2012)
- • Arab Union of Photographers – Member
- • The Competition "The Right to Play" 2011 (paper, scissors stone), under the patronage of the National Center for Human Rights in cooperation with the Jordanian Society for the filming - The first Prize – among the category of over 18 years.
- • The Arab Union of Photographers Europe Competition, held in Germany - Hamburg, 2009 - The estimated first prize.
- • The Youth Innovation Competition 2008, organized by the Ministry of Culture in Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan - The first Prize.
- • Birthday Amman, Jordan 20-Aug-1986.
- • BCs. of Computer Science from the Al-Balqa Applied University, 2008.
- • Certified Trainer from Talentology Company.
- • Co-Founder & Managing Director of fotografiaJO (2012-Present).
- • Works at Umniah for Telecommunications, Department of Engineering and Information Technology (2008-Present).
- • Photography Trainer at fotografiaJO Academy.
- • Coach in Zaha Center for Children, Academy of photography since 2011.
- • Volunteer coach at INJAZ initiative for the training and competency development (2011-2012).
- • Personal exhibition titled “Light from the past” under the auspices of the Ministry of Tourism 2013.
- • Joint exhibition titled "Nabataean Colors" under the auspices of the Ministry of Culture 2012.
- • Participant in several photographic exhibitions on the local and international level.
- • Jordanian Photographic Society (JPS).
- • Union of Arab Photographers.
- • Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature (RSCN).
- • Youth Innovation Prize 2011 Photography Category by Ministry of Culture.
- • Second Place in Jordan Spring Book contest 2012.
- • Fifth & Sixth place in Badran Photography Awards 2012.
All photos and other materials on this website are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights of the owner or photographer as appropriate, and may not be republished without permission.
You are not permitted to download, store in cache, display, print, copy, re-transmit, distribute or commercialese any of the information, material or photographs from this site whether for personal or commercial use without seeking prior written approval from fotografiaJO, For written permission to use the information or material from this site, please contact
You may not use this website to sell a product or service, or increase traffic to your website for any reasons, whether commercial or otherwise, such as advertising sales.